Visiting Our Club
City Tattersalls Club is conveniently located in the heart of the City; at 194–204 Pitt Street, between Market and Park Streets. A sanctuary in the city, whether you had a busy day or just finished work, City Tatts is a haven to sit, relax and enjoy the facilities we have to offer.
Disembark at Town Hall Station and follow the signs to Queen Victoria Building (QVB). If you walk through QVB on the ground floor you will end up at Pitt Street Mall, on the corner of Pitt Street and Market Street.
If you come into the City via the Harbour Bridge most buses will stop on the corner of York Street and Market Street. If you follow Market Street it will lead you to Pitt Street.
Alternatively, most buses will stop near Queen Victoria Building for a short walk up Market Street and on Castlereagh Street, with easy access through Piccadilly.
Parking Increase as at 1 September 2018
There are two main parking stations near City Tatts, The Hilton Secure Parking and Piccadilly Stockland Centre.
City Tattersalls Club is accessible in all areas except Segar’s Ballroom and basement level 2 of the Men’s Fitness Centre. Special assistance can be provided and arranged by calling ahead on 02 9267 9421 and speaking to the Duty Manager.
As a condition of entry patrons’ attire must be clean, neat and tidy, in good repair and in good taste at all times.
The following are NOT permitted at any time:
- Dirty, ripped, torn, frayed or offensive clothing or footwear, bare feet or rubber thongs
- Headwear including caps and beanies
- Swimwear or singlets, football jerseys or footy shorts
- Patrons conduct must be non-provocative, orderly and not offensive
- Management decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour
Wireless Internet Service
FREE to all members and guests in all areas of the Clubhouse.
- Locate a WiFi connection on your device named: CityTattsFreeWiFi
- TAP or click connect on your device
- Open up your favourite web browser and surf!
- City Tatts FREE WiFi Hotspots are available for continuous use for up to eight hours. You will be required to reconnect after this time limit
- Please ensure that you read and understand the Terms and Conditions for using the CityTattsFreeWiFi network within the Clubhouse