After a deep clean and sanitisation of the whole Club and in consultation with NSW Health, I am pleased to say that sections of your Club, City Tattersalls is open for business again.
These areas are:
- Lime Bar and Bistro
- Billiard room.
During these unprecedented times with COVID-19, we will continue to ask our Members and guests to assist in our efforts to keep you safe, by asking that you:
- Sign in and out of the Club.
- Maintain social distancing while in the Club.
- Remain seated while drinking.
- Use hand sanitiser while in the Club, especially upon entry.
- Regularly wash your hands.
- Consider using a facemask, which is available at the Customer Service Desk.
The Fitness Centre will remain closed until the 9th of September, in which time we will use every day till it opens to review everything we have done to date and if necessary, make further changes to its setup. Whatever further improvements we make to the gym, it will be made with the safety of our Members in mind.
I would like to remind Members that if you attended the Fitness Centre during the dates and times below you must immediately get tested and self-isolate for 14 days from the time you were last there:
- Wednesday 19 August, 8am to 2pm
- Friday 21 August, 8am to 2pm
- Aqua Aerobics from 10am to 10:45am
- Stretch Class from 11am to 11:50am
- Pump Class from 12:15pm to 1pm
- Sunday 23 August, 8am to 2pm
- Monday 24 August, 8am to 2pm
- Tuesday 25 August, 8am to 2pm
Anyone who attended the Club between Tuesday 4 August and Tuesday 18 August 2020 should get tested for COVID-19, regardless of symptoms, and isolate until a negative test result is received.
We look forward to seeing you back at City Tatts and seeing life return back to the “New Normal”.
Thank you and stay safe.
Marcelo A. Veloz
Chief Executive Officer
For the latest updates and advise on the COVID-19 please visit the NSW Health website: